Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Revolving Jewelry Display

It displays 45 to 50 necklaces in an 18" diameter space.  It is a formidable display when sitting on a table or counter as it stands 45" high.
After attaching the base and top, I added the jewelry hangers and hung the cork necklaces.  I dressed it in a pretty blue top and added some of my bead crochet necklaces.  It all comes apart so I can store it, but I like it so much, I'm going to use it in my studio.  But, I am so glad it was finished in time for this Saturday's art air.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Marlene, I think you have the most fertile imagination ever. To see this as it was and imagine how you could use it as a jewelry display is nothing short of amazing. You know how to "think outside the box" like nobody's business. An inspiration for sure!

Marlene Brady said...

Thanks Barbara. It's more "Necessity is the mother of invention". I needed something that would display a lot in a small space. Thank goodness for Goodwill resale stores.

coltpixy said...

Wow that turned into a fabulous display! You are brilliant.

Lupe Meter said...

That is awesome, Marlene!! Your imagination is something else!! What a brilliant idea!

Mal said...

Totally agree with these other comments Marlene! This is such acreative idea and so very practical. I'm blogging about it! Wendy